Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blood

So I wrote this play a while back that has some wild things happening in it. The main character is a psychopath and has a fix for blood. It's been a long time since I worked on it so I'm super psyched to make some headway. I feel I've finally reached a satisfactory draft and I hope that it reaches the stage sometime next year. For now here's a brief scene.

Colin
Well are we doing this?

Suzanna
I’m not in the mood right now. Maybe later. I just went back home last night and…

Colin
Is cool. (pause) Look I’m sorry if I came off kinda…

Suzanna
Perverted?

Colin
Y-Yeah. I can appreciate ya vibe. Truin when my ol man was dead I used ta feel the same way.

Suzanna
Whatever, it’s natural for men to hang out with other men right?

Colin
Sure. Why you asking me as if you een sure?

Suzanna
Truly there is a brain in there? I’m sort of amazed now. Fascinated even. What else don’t I know about you?

Colin
Is it true you beat Jeanette ova da head wit her own dildo?

Suzanna
Well, Jeanette and I couldn’t see eye to eye as it were.

Colin
Yeah…wa happen, I een see her in a minute so you mussy beat her dead bad.

Suzanna

Well it was a pretty hard dildo and you wouldn’t understand Colin, no matter how many times I try to explain it to you and your dick.





No comments:

Post a Comment