Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Bad Habits.

So while I'm attending college, like every student (or the good ones) I'm multitasking. Yes multitasking! Because if you want to make it in this world you have to multitask!

Right now I'm playing Star Ocean Second Evolution.

I'm listening to The Bird and The Bee. Garden State Soundtrack and Franz Ferdinand's self title debut.

I'm a part of SiP's Midsummer Night's Dream. I'm Francis Flute/Thisbe. "Nay...faith/fuck let not me cross dress on stage!"

I'm currently researching sources for my Senior Thesis class focusing of Bahamian theatre.

And....

I'm trying to blog more, because it's one of the few ways of writing beyond school papers and PR stuff.


1 comment:

  1. Dude, you're blog rocks! Check out mine? http://courtney22-alotofnothing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete