Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Brave New World

So last night I went to the Bahamas Writers' Summer Institute’s second meeting at the Hub. The title, ‘To Blog or Not to Blog’ and well, here I am. So Nico, whenever you read this, it’s partly your fault!
Moving on, I guess this post-the very first of hopefully many- should mean something more than hi, hello. What it should be is beyond me, but I’ll get there. I guess this blog will be a great venture for me, in more ways than just sharing, but also in perfecting my craft. So here’s to something new and mysterious, dark and treacherous and all that crap.

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo cool, Travis! I've linked your blog and Reva's to mine, so very very cool.

    Go 'head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travis, welcome to the Caribbean literary blogosphere. I'll keep an eye out for your writing--hoping to see lots of it here.

    ReplyDelete